Due to the COVID-19 Virus we are currently not hosting and classroom sessions, but are offering the American Heart Association On-line codes and individual skills sessions. These Skill sessions are held almost 7 days a week morning/afternoon and evenings. The Online code for BLS is 28.50 and the skills check is 40.00. You do not need to purchase a book.
The Hearsaver CPR and Heartsaver CPR/First-aid online codes are 30.00 and the skills check is 55.00. These include a book with the course.
All students recieve a new Training Valve and Emergency Keychain Pocket Mask to keep. Each mannequin is provided with a new lung and all equipment is Disinfected prior to use.
If you would like to take the online course please call (843-442-7960) to get your code and register.
Savings Lives One At A Time
At Charleston CPR we believe that everyone should learn how to save a life.
Our goal at Charleston CPR is to provide affordable Life Saving CPR and AED skills to our community.
* AED training and certification is included free of charge in all CPR and First-Aid classes.
* Classes are taught by American Heart Association Certified Insdtructors and Nationally Registered Emergency Medical Technicians.
* Each Student recieves a Emergency Keychain pocket mask for personal use.
* Each student recieves new mask vale to use during class and to keep.
* We use the latest updated Mannequins with visual, audible and mechanical indicators.
* Onsite training free within 50 miles of Charleston.
* All Certifications from the American Heart Association and American Safety and Health Institute are good for Two (2) years.
* The new Electronic "E" Certification cards are issued upon sucessfull completion of class.
Our training can be tailored to meet the needs of specific groups and/or individuals. Whether you're a member of a community who wants to know how to help in an emergency, or have a defined duty to act in emergencies, we are here to offer the class that best fits your needs.
We pride ourselves most in the quality of our teaching. We will provide you with your own manikin to improve skill levels and reduce risks of exposure to infectious disease. We make sure that each student leaves the classroom feeling a sense of ownership over the skills they gained.
Our desire is to ensure that quality CPR training is available at a reasonable price. Charleston CPR Training has a program for you.
Find out more about what we can do for you!
“Use of American Heart Association materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the Association.”
Charleston CPR, LLC P.O. Box 13656 Charleston, SC 29422 (843) 442-7960 Member Sea Islands Chamber of Commerce